- All EU students who achieve AAA or higher in their A Levels or equivalent (from three Level 3 qualifications only) – a list of all qualifications and their equivalencies is available here:
- Please note, the AAA Scholarship is linked to the grades you achieve, it is not linked to your offer or your UCAS tariff points.
- Students must be domiciled in the EU to be eligible for this.
- EU students based in the UK will be assessed under the UK Academic Excellence Scholarships
- If you have a combination of three level 3 qualifications which are not listed or if your country of domicile or qualification is not listed, please email us at AABscholarship@bradford.ac.uk to see if you are eligible.
- Students must be commencing on their first, full time undergraduate degree programme in September 2020.
- If you already hold a degree you cannot be considered for the scholarship.
- Students who transfer to us from another university will not be eligible for the scholarship unless they transfer into stage 1 of their programme i.e. foundation year or first year.
All full-time undergraduate courses
- Cayman Islands
- Cyprus (European Union)
- Czech Republic
- French Guiana
- Ireland, the Republic of
Payment amount & frequency
AAA Grades or above
A guaranteed £1,000 in Year 1, and £1,000 in subsequent years subject to progression with an average of 58.00% or above (across all modules).
If you have provided your bank details to Student Finance England you will receive the scholarship direct into your bank account.
The first year award will be paid in two equal instalments in November and April.
Subsequent years’ awards will be paid in two instalments in November and April, subject to satisfactory progression at 58.00% or above.
How to apply
You don’t need to apply – students will be assessed for the scholarship automatically shortly after A-level results in August 2020.
If you have got the grades then you have got the scholarship!
Successful students will then be notified that they have been awarded the scholarship by the end of October 2020.
Please note that students can only receive one scholarship or discount so students who are eligible for more than 1 award will be given the award of the highest value.
About the scholarship
The University of Bradford is offering cash scholarships worth up to £3,000 (over the duration of a three-year degree) to all EU students who meet both of the following criteria:
- Student who achieve AAA or higher in the A-levels/ or equivalent.
Students studying on an undergraduate degree programme for more than three years would receive funding for the additional years subject to satisfactory progression (excluding any years you are paying a reduced fee, for example when you are on a sandwich year).
There are is no limit to the number of scholarships available – all students who are eligible will receive the award.