The International Ambassador Scholarship recognises and provides financial support for outstanding students who wish to act as ambassadors for the University of West London.
University of West London, UK
Field(s) of study:
Any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London
Number of Scholarships:
Up to 100 scholarships
Non-EU International Students
Up to £5,000 tuition fee discount for the first year of study
Applicants must be:
- • An offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL, to commence study in September 2020. This means that you must have already applied for a course of study at this university and you must have already received an official offer from one of our admissions officers.
- • A self-funded overseas full fee-paying paying student (please note: EU applicants are not eligible).
The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must have been offered a place to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London. The deadline for the intakes are as follows:
• 5pm GMT on 28 November 2019 for the January 2020 intake
• 5pm GMT on 30 March 2020 for the May 2020 intake
• 5pm GMT on 1 July 2020 for the September 2020 intake
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
University of West London
Deadline: 30 March/1 July (annual)
Study in: London, UK
Course starts May/Sept 2020
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.uwl.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate-study/fees-and-funding/bursaries-and-scholarships