The award is open to all students from India going to apply for an undergraduate and master program in any global recognize university or college.
Application Deadline: 15th March 2020
- University or Organization: Education-Future.org
- Department: NA
- Course Level: UG/ PG course overseas
- Award: The value of each prize ranges between 2 Lacs to 10 Lacs Indian rupees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies each year
- Nationality: Indian
- Awards can take for study in any country around the world.
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: This is a merit-based program is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate course overseas in any study subjects
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet all the following:
- Applicant should be an Indian national with a valid Indian passport
- Applicant should have minimum scored 60% in 10th and 12th.
- Applicants should reflect that they lack means of self-funding their education abroad. Hence, the applicant should be planning to fund himself at least 50% through an education loan.
- The applicant should be going to pursue any undergraduate (UG) or postgraduate (PG) course overseas to a recognised university/college outside India.
- The course start date of the applicant should not be later than 31 October 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants who want to study abroad can apply for the Education Future International Award by completing an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit a statement of purpose
- Entry Requirements: Applicant should be planning to fund their study himself at least 50% through an education loan.
- Language Requirement: All students will need appropriate English language skills for admission to study overseas.
- The Education Future will provide various awards which depend on the quality of applications they receive.
- The value of each grant ranges between 2 Lacs to 10 Lacs Indian rupees. It is a unique position fund that not available for studying in India.